Wednesday, February 01, 2006

BUY DANISH!!!

I don't have time for a real post today, but as the blogosphere is abuzz about the Islamofascist attempt to blackmail the Danes, I feel I must weigh in.

BUY DANISH!
SUPPORT THE COUNTER-BOYCOTT!!!
I will have more in the future about this. As someone of predominantly Norwegian descent, this really pisses me off. As a libertarian, it pisses me off. As an American, and a Christian, and a woman, and a gay person, and in just about every other context possible, it pisses me off.
Even though the Danish papers have yanked the cartoons that so offended the subhuman rabble now declaring jihad against every Dane (AND Norwegian) in the world, and have apologized repeatedly and profusely, the temper-tantrum continues.
Time to send these worthless pieces of shit the message that WE. HAVE. HAD. ENOUGH.
Fuck political correctness. Counter the Jihadists' petty little boycott by stocking up on all the Tuborg and Havarti you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home