Saturday, June 05, 2010

Guests Come In Those Boxes?!

Evidently all the comments with the funny little boxes and other symbols are being posted in foreign languages. We are not being invaded by Klingons or assimilated by the Borg.

They ARE from this planet. And I like to think they're saying nice things. The system simply doesn't translate them into English.

Maybe, like Carrie Bradshaw, I'm a hit in Paris.

So, guests come in those little boxes! Who knew?

Use the towels on the rack closest to the sink, guys. In a while I'll go to Wal-Mart and get us some lemonade...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Man said...

Lori, I'm impressed. I live in Scottsdale, active in my Presbyterian Church. Libertarian leaning Republican. I'd love to meet you over coffee. Pls let me know . Man

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Lori Heine said...

Man, I would indeed like to meet you for coffee someday.

Do you happen to know, by the way, of any clubs or groups in our area for LGBT libertarians/conservatives that are not party-specific? I would even be interested in helping to start one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home