Monday, July 09, 2007

Pink Pistols and Cold, Dead Fingers

Apparently only heterosexuals have rights under the Second Amendment. Bill O'Reilly's whacko-homophobe guest, Rod Wheeler, launched a lurid urban legend in late June about lesbian gangs -- supposedly all over the country -- on the basis of a story about a group of lesbians who helped a friend defend herself from sexual assault.

This time Fox has really outdone itself. When we are bashed, evidently we're all just supposed to lie down, take it and like it. If we dare to defend ourselves, some asshole like Wheeler will get on a Right-Wing program and warn the world that we're invading. It's Lesbian Jihad!

Particularly disgusting was Wheeler's attempt to smear the Pink Pistols. I happen to belong to the PP's, both because I enjoy shooting and because I want to be able to use my handgun proficiently (and safely) if I ever need to defend myself against a violent assault. That anybody could hate gays enough to claim we don't even have the right to basic self-defense is simply beyond the pale.

Next time anybody from this crowd tries to claim that they don't hate us, I've got the perfect response: BULLSHIT!

They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers. The day only hateful bigots can be armed is the day America is over.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Mikester said...

YOU ROCK LORI!!! I totally immortalized your post on our homepage! OK kinda!

http://phoenixpinkpistols.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home